Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WELCOME BACK 

I know you could say it's been a long time, a really long time but this blog is back in action.If your still here after almost a year of being inactive thank you. As you can see Factory Ninety Four was cleared of all it's posts a while ago but that's ok because it's always good for a fresh start. I was thinking to myself "should I just wait until 2014 until I start blogging again?" and in that split second I realised we all wait for it to be a new week before our diet begins, before we start a work out routine, before we decide to clean out our wardrobe. We all put time frames on when we are going to start things and it just delays everything. If you want something do it now. I am the worst example though, if you spoke to anyone around me you would learn that I am king of "I'm starting my diet/workout on Monday" and so on so this is a good starting point for me too. The year is almost over but I am still going to start blogging. I wanted to re-launch (you could say) F94 as I want 2014 to be a really good year that I can look back and remember. I am finally traveling to the USA starting my 4 week holiday in New York and then venturing out to LA before the return home, I'll be blogging all about that as well as speaking about the same things I usually to speak about on F94 which usually included keeping you posted with my acting endeavours, social life, outings, fashion, things I want (the list seems to never end) as well as music. Factory Ninety Four has always been my free space to vent my thoughts. I'll stop going on but considering it is almost the end of the year I am going to start with my first post being my annual "Music Review of 2013" post, I had done it for 2011,2012 but those posts were deleted.

Thank you for keeping up with me and all my craziness, the one place you will really get to understand me.

You can also check out my TWITTER & my TUMBLR 

Stay free

V.